Saturday, June 29, 2013

Summer 2013 Anime Part II

As the name implies, this is the first continuation of yesterday's post, checking out the anime coming up this summer.  And whereas yesterday I was talking about shows that I was definitely going to watch, today I'm going to be looking at shows that I'm on the fence about, the maybes.

Again, the chart can also be found at http://www.alafista.com/2013/04/25/summer-2013-anime-lineup/



At the top of my maybe list is Chou Jigen Game Neptunia The Animation, the adapatation of the Playstation 3 game.  I haven't played the game myself, but I have friends who did, and they seemed to like it, so it might be worth a look.

Second might be the Danganronpa yadda yadda yadda, another adaptation of a game with a pretty interesting premise, though the weird devil-bear mascot kind of throws me.

I'm also on the fence about Fantasista Doll. which looks like it might be a magical-girl Sekirei type affair.  Could be good, but I withhold my judgement.

Lastly, I'm feeling maybe about Kin-iro Mosaic.  Reading the premise, it's not 100% my shtick, but I was at least a little intrigued when I read it, so it may make a good watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment